262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Contract To Hire
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our client' s growing team in their Boston office. This role will be focused on supporting the schedule of the CEO; facilitating a variety of client engagements and projects. The Administrative Assistant will work directly with respected leaders as well as the growing and dynamic team.
· Corresponding with multiple vendors, clients, team members, and colleagues. This will include all steps of coordinating meetings and conference calls, arranging travel and meeting logistics, and calendar/schedule maintenance.
· Proactively supporting the many ongoing projects and initiatives of the managing directors and CEO
· Maintaining and contributing to office organization and general daily office tasks.
· Assisting in various roles and responsibilities; such as assisting with firm-wide events, annual conferences, and casual gathering with team members.
· Collaborating with team members individually and as a team to reach goals and achieve initiatives.
· Representing the company at various events and via written and spoken correspondence.
· Using software to maintain the growing database of members, client work, products, and sales leads.
· Other responsibilities as needed and requested pertaining to managing and supporting the CEO, the Administrative Manager and the different teams of the firm
· Bachelor' s degree required
· 3-5 years of consistent and relevant work experience
· Ability and willingness to navigate complex scheduling and calendar needs
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Commitment to " getting things right the first time" and follow-through on tasks and responsibilities
· Highly organized with attention to detail and focus on excellence
· Advanced skill with Microsoft Office suite
· Flexibility with work schedule as events and initiatives may require it
· Flexibility to handle a varying array of tasks and responsibilities with confidence
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format.
Please include your phone number and preferred email address.
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply can' t find elsewhere.