262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
Our client is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist for their office, located in Boston. The Receptionist will be responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
· Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
· Route calls to specific people.
· Answer inquiries about company.
· Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
· Ensure reception area is tidy.
· Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
· Send email and faxes.
· Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
· 1-2 years of experience or recent graduate with relevant internships
· Detail-oriented with excellent customer service skills
· Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: email@example.com
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.