262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
Administrative assistant needed for our client in Boston! The administrative assistant will provide support to assigned managers, this is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to grow within a finance company and advance into higher roles!
· Maintain calendars, schedule internal and external meetings, appointments, conferences, and conference calls
· Answer, screen and direct phone calls to appropriate departments
· Coordinate domestic and international travels
· Prepare expense reports, maintain and organize internal databases, research (as required)
· Bachelor’ s Degree
· 3-5 years of office experience, preferably in the financial industry
· Microsoft Office proficiency required
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format.
Please include your phone number and preferred email address.
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston’ s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply can’ t find elsewhere.