262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
A local Boston School is currently seeking a highly professional Administrative Assistant to join their busy office.
Major Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
· Assisting with event planning will be a key role for the Administrative Assistant, specifically coordinating events which will include; logistical, social and fiscal components
· Supporting grant proposal preparation and programmatic activities of current research grants
· The Administrative will manage calendars, coordinate meetings and arrange domestic travel for C-level executives
· The Administrative Assistant will assist with various projects and research as needed
· The Administrative Assistant will prepare agendas for regular meetings, respond to e-mails and memos and type correspondence as well as answer phones
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
· Bachelor' s Degree is preferred for the Administrative Assistant
· 3-5 years Administrative Assistant experience
· Event planning experience is a MUST for the Administrative Assistant
· The Administrative Assistant should have excellent typing and computer skills- must be computer savvy
· Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills are a must for the Administrative Assistant
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply can' t find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.