262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Contract To Hire
Searching for an Administrative Assistant with 3-5 years of experience for a non-profit in Boston!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
· The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for all scheduling and maintenance of three individual
· Assisting with generating basic and complex reports and presentations using spreadsheet, word processing, database and presentation software, will be a main duty for the Administrative Assistant
· The Administrative Assistant will be help manage grant application processes, including’ preparation of budget and other essential paperwork
· Purchasing of office supplies, business cards, and copy/print jobs
· Assisting with all other special projects, tasks and administrative duties as needed
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant include:
· 3-5 years of Administrative Assistant experience
· Bachelor' s degree preferred but not required
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must for the Administrative Assistant
· Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications such as; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access is a PLUS!
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply can' t find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.