262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Contract To Hire
A leading Pharmaceutical company is seeking a highly professional Administrative Assistant. This polished and articulate individual will be responsible for managing busy schedule and travel arrangements.
· Manage calendars, coordinate meetings and arrange domestic travel for C-level executives
· Assist with various projects and research as needed
· Assist with event planning
· Prepare agendas for regular meetings, respond to e-mails and memos and type correspondence as well as answer phones
The successful candidate will have:
· 3-5 solid administrative experience
· The ability to perform administrative duties including, but not limited to taking meeting minutes, typing memos and correspondence
· Solid calendar management experience and the ability to handle complex travel arrangements
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Team player with the ability to work independently
· Excellent typing and computer skills including MS Word, Power Point and Excel
· BA/BS degree required
Qualified and interested applicants should e-mail their resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere.