262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
Hire Partnership has an exciting and challenging opportunity for an Administrative Assistant within one of our non-profit clients,
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
· The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for all scheduling and maintenance of two individual calendars, which will include the coordination of all meetings including dates, agendas, food, meeting rooms, etc.
· Assisting with generating basic and complex reports and presentations using spreadsheet, word processing, database and presentation software, will be a main duty for the Administrative Assistant
· The Administrative Assistant will be help manage grant application processes, including’ preparation of budget and other essential paperwork
· Purchasing of office supplies, business cards, and copy/print jobs
· Assisting with all other special projects, tasks and administrative duties as needed
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant include:
· 3-5+ years of Administrative Assistant experience
· Bachelor' s degree or equivalent experience required
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must for the Administrative Assistant
· Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications such as; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access is a PLUS!
· Proficiency of various software including Adobe, Lotus Notes, etc., is preferred.
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: email@example.com
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply can' t find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.