262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Direct Hire
As part of a team, the administrative assistant will be responsible for a wide range of administrative duties, working in a fast-paced, interactive environment. The administrative assistant will provide support to assigned managers. This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to grow within a finance company and advance into higher roles!
- Maintain calendars, schedule internal and external meetings, appointments, conferences, and conference calls
- Answer, screen and direct phone calls to appropriate departments
- Coordinate domestic and international travels
- Prepare expense reports, maintain and organize internal databases, research (as required)
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Efficiency, accuracy, productivity, creativity and ability to produce high-quality work
- Superior communication skills and ability to communicate clearly with the team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment while exhibiting clear thinking and ability to make responsible decisions
- Professional demeanor while interacting with staff and managers
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 1-2 years of office experience, preferably in the financial industry
- Microsoft Office proficiency required
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format.
Please include your phone number and preferred email address.