Administrative Assistant- Research Assistant
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Direct Hire
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic candidate to join an administrative team at a prestigious insititute! The ideal candidate will serve as the backbone for administrative tasks associated with designated groups/leaders and work collaboratively with team members to support various projects as needed.
This position requires:
• Proactive anticipation and initiation of actions regarding office operations, and a thirst for learning about the institute as a whole.
• Provide professional representation to the internal and external community and maintain confidentiality regarding all matters and materials.
• Bachelor' s degree or equivalent with 3+ years of progressive experience in an administrative/business services role
• Experience in a research setting preferred
• Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative and complex environment
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; strong interpersonal skills, including the demonstrated ability to influence others and to build working relationships
• Strong customer service skills and excellent problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to be flexible, to multitask and to work in a fast paced and challenging environment