Administrative Assistant - Professional Service
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
Reporting to the Vice President of Planning and Administration, this Administrative Assistant is accountable for meeting the business support needs of this Professional Services office. He/she is responsible for managing all budget and administrative staff as well as assisting with corporate initiatives and special projects as needed.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate calendars and travel arrangements
- Managing the business supportive services staff, administrative and staff assistants, receptionists and general office support staff
- Coach, manage and develop the business team
- Assess current and future administrative and office support needs and recommend alterations in structure
- Hire temporary staff when needed and as approved and manage their workload accordingly
- Manage building and facilities operations, office maintenance schedules and act as liaison with building management
- 7-10 years of administrative/office manager related experience with at least 5 years in a management role
- Experience in a professional services or law firm desired
- Advanced knowledge of Word and Outlook and a working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience managing and creating budgets preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills and a willingness to provide high quality service
- Excelled verbal and written communication skills
Interested and qualified applicants should e-mail their resumes in a Word document to email@example.com.
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.