65K - Seasoned EA
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
Hire Partnership is currently looking for a seasoned Executive Assistant who has 6+ years of experience supporting Executive Level staff for our client in Boston. You will be responsible for managing a wide range of administrative functions including, but not limited to:
- Overseeing the Executive Office
- Responding to email correspondence
- Calendar management, event planning, day-to-day scheduling
- Attending meetings with the CEO, drafting correspondence, and preparing presentations and notes
- Coordinating and scheduling travel arrangements
- Act as liaison between the company and its clients
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience is required for the Executive Assistant.
- Superior communication, multitasking and organizational skills
- Comfortable interacting with members from a variety of industries
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- BA/BS preferred
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.