Receptionist in Pharmaceutical Company
Boston, MA | Contract
We are seeking a receptionist for an opportunity with a Pharmaceutical company, located in Waltham. We need someone who will make a great impression as the first point of contact at this busy office. The receptionist will greet, welcome, and direct visitors appropriately, notify company personnel of visitor arrival and maintain the security and telecommunications system. This position is perfect for someone looking to get their foot in the door at a great company.
- Greeting visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Answering phones, routing calls and taking messages
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Previous front desk/receptionist experience
- Professional and friendly phone manner
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service background
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.