Professional Warehouse Worker
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
Great, new opportunity to work in one of our warehouse locations in Boston! This opportunity is available to start as early as next week!
The warehouse worker will perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- 3+ years of warehouse experience
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.