Payroll Associate - Watertown
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Contract To Hire
This is a Temp-To-Hire opportunity. The Payroll Associate is responsible for the end-to-end biweekly payroll process for a growing, multi-location company. Ensuring accurate and timely processing for approximately 5000-6000 employees, The Payroll Associate will be an integral member of the Finance team. The Payroll Associate will report to the Senior Manager of Accounting Transactions and work closely with Human Resources, Planning and Analysis, and Equity Administration.
- Process employee changes (new hires, departures, raises/bonus’ s, stocks, 401K, etc.)
- Maintain and interface data between the HRIS, payroll and timekeeping systems
- Confirm payroll batches, transmit data to ADP for processing, identify and resolve discrepancies
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local withholding and reporting requirements
- Perform other payroll duties as needed (manual termination checks, wage garnishment, withholding orders, and communication with new hires)
- Ensure compliance with documentation, with adherence to SXO control policies and procedures.
- Create and distribute reporting for Regulatory Agencies, Business Owners, General Ledger, and other accounting purposes
- Provide HR with information relating to terminations, unemployment, and other data as required
- Collaborate with APD to create new earnings; deductions; or tax set ups
- Assist with other duties, as necessary
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of payroll experience
- Experience/Knowledge of ADP payroll systems; PayForce, ADP Reporting, ADP Tax Service; ADP Wage Garnishment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Strong communication and business writing skills
- High degree of accuracy and excellent attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Enthusiastic to work in high growth and deadline-driven corporate environment
- Desire to learn and improve upon current payroll process and recommend/implement “ best practices”
- Active commitment to the identification and resolution of all business issues
- Ability to work independently as well as part of an extended, cross-functional team
- Effectiveness, initiative and flexibility in team goal orientation
- Forward your most up to date resume in Microsoft Word document.
- Please include your phone number and preferred email address.
Hire Partnership, LLC