Boston, MA | Contract To Hire
- Facilitates the coordination of patient care and ensures prompt and appropriate communication between patients and all care team members.
- Proactively engages with patients to evaluate social determinants of health, identify internal and external services and resources needed to improve health outcomes, and assists in addressing barriers to care.
- Timely coordination of closed-loop patient referrals (both internal and external), including referrals database maintenance.
- Actively engages in the implementation of organizational improvement and innovation initiatives, process changes, program pilots, and care redesign.
- As a member of the care team, participates in huddles, team meetings, and case conferencing as needed.
- Strong collaborative skills; ability to effectively and appropriately engage members of the care team, other clinic departments, leadership, and external community partners.
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to effectively engage patients and assess needs and concerns to ensure that the patient is referred appropriately.
- Excellent in-person and phone customer service skills; able to manage difficult and emotional patient situations and to respond promptly to patient needs.
- Experience working with diverse populations; displays respect and sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Experience working in community health setting.
- Ability to adapt to change; approach challenges with an innovative and proactive attitude; and investigate resources.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills; ability to prioritize tasks with attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Minimum of 1 year of administrative experience and interest in healthcare
- Forward your most up to date resume to Recruiter@HirePartnership.com in a Microsoft Word document
- Please include your phone number and preferred email address
Hire Partnership, LLC