Patient Coordinator ($21/hr)
Boston, MA 02115 US
We are looking for an experienced Patient Coordinator for a prestigious Hospital in Boston, MA. This is a highly rewarding job opportunity that gives you the ability to move up in your career. If you have experience or are a recent grad looking to get into a health care position. You should apply!
Why is this a GREAT opportunity?
- Great opportunity to gain more experience
- Work in a team based setting!
- Opportunity for growth
- The Patient Coordinator verifies complex appointment via EPIC across disciplines for oncology patients in accordance with scheduling guidelines
- The Patient Coordinator reviews missing lab reports and work with healthcare staff from other departments to resolve missing labs
- The Patient Coordinator answering phones directing calls/answering questions for patients when needed
- The Patient Coordinator will also be performing front desk check-in functions: verifies patient identification; prints patient wristbands; assigns Real-Time Locating System (RTLS) badges; and asks patients screening questions. Prints and reviews appointment schedules for patient.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 2-3 years of office and/or healthcare experience
- Experience handling high volume scheduling/calls
- EPIC experience is a plus!