Boston, MA | Contract To Hire
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking an Office Manager for their small and energetic organization. This client is seeking a candidate who has some experience with accounting, has used QuickBooks, and is comfortable with Microsoft Office. Additionally, they are looking for an Office Manager that can " wear many hats".
Key responsibilities involve:
- Administrative and operational support to the President and Executive Management Team
- Daily management, travel itinerary, scheduling and event coordination
- Office Management: Maintaining all office systems and procedures, including computer, telephone, filing and record keeping systems; ordering supplies, etc.
- Event Planning: Managing the planning and execution of all events
- Additional responsibilities to support the accounting, human resource, and fundraising departments as needed
- Bachelor' s Degree Preferred
- Must have experience with QuickBooks
- MS Office experience including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: email@example.com
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.