Member Service Representatives
Boston, MA | Contract
We are currently seeking a Member Service Representative who is friendly and outgoing for our South Shore client. This is an exciting face-paced environment with room for growth for someone who is looking to get their foot in the door with a great company.
Responsibilities for the Member Service Representative include the following:
- Handling inbound and outbound calls in regards to open enrollment
- Setting up new files within the database
- Responding to new member' s inquiries by reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer' s understanding of information
- Building customer relationship and the customer opportunity with each interaction
Requirements for the Member Service Representative:
- The Member Service Representative must have 1+ years of inbound and/or outbound call experience
- The ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Professional phone manner and outgoing, friendly personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Immediate availability
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.