Medical Biller & Coder
Boston, MA | Contract To Hire
- On-site cafeteria
- On-site fitness center
- Free parking
- Public Transit accessibility via the Commuter Rail
- Full Time with Flexible Hours!
- Communicate directly with insurance companies to check the status of claim submissions
- Perform insurance claim follow-ups for insurance denials and appeals
- Contact insurance companies to check eligibility and benefits via phone or online portals
- Assist with other billing and collection duties, as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience with medical billing & coding
- Knowledge of Explanation of Benefits (EOB’ s)
- Understanding of benefits, copayment, coinsurance, deductibles, denial codes, and insurance allowable amounts
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) experience a plus
- Forward your most up to date resume in Microsoft Word document.
- Please include your phone number and preferred email address.