Human Resources Coordinator - Non Profit
Boston, MA | Contract To Hire
Our client is seeking a Human Resources coordinator in a nonprofit environment. This is an excellent opportunity for recent college graduates looking to gain experience!
- Work with HR Director and HR Business Partners on improving areas such as performance management and job descriptions.
- Support Benefit Specialist with benefit enrollments, terminations and change of status.
- Resolve benefit questions from staff and direct to appropriate resource.
- Perform data entry and maintain integrity of data in HR database.
- Respond to inquiries from employees regarding policies, procedures, benefit plans as well as employment verification and outside requests for employee information.
- Manage the background check process.
- Distribute unemployment information to terminated employees.
- Provide termination information to unemployment insurance agency, ensuring legal compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent training/work experience in HR or business administration.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Human Resources field.
- Knowledge of personal computer applications and equipment.
- Discretion when dealing with confidential matters in a professional and confidential capacity.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, planning, organizing and project coordination/management.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
If interested, please email your resume in Word format to email@example.com
ABOUT US At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future. www.HirePartnership.com