Human Resources Administrator (Technology Firm)
Boston, MA | Contract
A global technology firm based out of Cambridge, is looking for a Human Resources Administrator! This is a contract/temporary opportunity, 40 hours a week for a duration of 3 months. This position will be responsible for ensuring accurate information in Oracle HRIS, preparing on and off boarding reports or requests, as well as assisting with new hire orientation. As part of the Human Resources Operations team, this role works closely with HR Representatives and Talent Acquisition on a global basis.
The Human Resources Assistant will work with the HR Operations team to;
- Perform accurate data entry of employee information into Oracle HRIS regarding new hires, terminations, salary changes, etc.
- Perform weekly audits of data entry, new hire information and assist with records retention
- Assist with the on-boarding process, running background checks, collecting and verifying required hiring documents
- Special projects as needed
- Associates Degree
- Experience with high volume Oracle HR data entry
- Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to work independently
- Team player with a desire to learn in a fast-paced organization
- Forward your most up to date resume in a Microsoft Word document
- Please include your phone number and preferred email address
Hire Partnership, LLC | www.HirePartnership.com