Hospital Program Manager (Bilingual Mandarin)
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Direct Hire
Hire Partnership is looking for a Program Manager fluent in English and Mandarin for an opening at a Boston Based Hospital. Full time, direct hire, 50K a year!
- Manage cases, planning all inpatient and outpatient care with providers for consultation, diagnosis, and medical procedures.
- Employing a web-based appointment system regularly creates ad-hoc reports in response to client requests, analyzes data to propose service opportunities, notify care providers, and respond to client requests.
- Manage billing and payments to provide timely, seamless service:
- Performs patient registration and admission functions, ensuring accuracy of international demographics and financial data elements in the registration systems.
- Receives and manages letters of guarantee from embassies or insurance companies.
- Notifies patients and physician offices of potential problems relative to deposit requirements, including cancellation or rescheduling of services.
- Presents semi-monthly events promoting a positive awareness of the International Program both within and outside the Hospital.
- Delivers concierge-level attention to service for each patient.
- Other assignments as necessary.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 3-5 years in a health care setting with administrative responsibilities
- Bilingual or Multilingual preferred
Hire Partnership, LLC | www.HirePartnership.com | Recruiter@HirePartnership.com