HRIS Systems Analyst
Boston, MA | Contract To Hire
A well-known client of ours is looking for a PeopleSoft Analyst. This is a great opportunity to work in Boston and at a well-known company! This goal of this position is to become permanent fairly quickly; but it does start as contract.
- Designing, developing and maintaining Human Resource automated information systems.
- Serving as a liaison to Information Services, Budget and Payroll.
- Supporting staff in developing automated solutions for the administration of Human Resource programs and information reporting
- Experience with Peoplesoft 9.0, 9.1 or 9.2
- The analytical skills to resolve complex problems requiring the use of programming skills, mathematical, or technical principles and in depth, experienced based cross functional knowledge.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, facilitating group information needs and translating those needs into specifications that outline data system requirements.
- Familiarity with information system capabilities and trends, in particular local area networks, client server technology, and a working knowledge of the Cyborg system.
- The knowledge of PCs, operating systems (DOS/OS), back up, storage, windows. No certification, registration or licensure required.
- Three to five years of experience on the job.
If interested, please email your resume in Word format to: email@example.com
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere.