General Ledger Accountant
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Direct Hire
- Preparing and recording asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Balancing subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintaining general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts and preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizing financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Completing external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Complying with all legal requirements.
- Securing financial information by completing database backups.
- Protecting organization’ s value by keeping information confidential.
- Supervising and assisting accounts payable representatives.
- Reconciling bank accounts and credit card accounts.
- Performing other duties as required.
- Bachelor' s Degree preferably in accounting or related field.
- Knowledge and Understanding or GAAP.
- Multi-Unit Retail Experience.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Great Plains.
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. www.HirePartnership.com