Front Desk Coordinator
Boston, MA | Contract To Hire
Hire Partnership is seeking a Front Office Coordinator to be the first impression for customers at a busy office in Boston; the Front Desk Coordinator is responsible for customer service and administrative duties. Our client is looking for someone who has strong phone presence, detailed oriented, and looking for a career opportunity.
- Responsible for scheduling and managing calendars.
- Greeting visitors and answering incoming phone calls
- Providing support for Special Events
- Administrative and office duties as needed
- Bachelor' s Degree preferred but not required
- 2+ years of office support experience is a must for the Front Office Coordinator
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- The Front Office Coordinator must have attention to detail
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.