Boston, MA | Contract To Hire
Our client, a technology organization in Cambridge, is seeking an Executive Assistant to assist their President. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing technology company!
- Handle extensive travel both domestic and international
- Complex calendar management
- Create expense reports and reconcile on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, presentations and other company-wide messages
- Organize meetings / teleconferences
- Assist in Board of Directors meeting preparation
- Bachelor’ s Degree.
- 5-10 years’ experience supporting C-level.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Well organized and excellent communication skills,
- Strong attention to detail
- Executive Assistant must be detail oriented
- Excellent technical skills specifically the Microsoft Office Suite
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.