Boston, MA | Direct Hire
We are currently looking for dynamic, professional, and polished Executive Assistants with a minimum of 3-5 years experience supporting executive level staff in either a research facility or academic environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to perform administrative duties including, but not limited to taking meeting minutes, typing memos and correspondence
- Solid calendar management experience and the ability to handle complex travel arrangements
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize workloads efficiently; ability to manage and shift high-priority tasks if needed
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Multi-tasking, problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills are a must
- A “ can-do” attitude and ability to handle daily challenges with a smile, positive attitude, and sensible judgment
- Flexibility, superior attention to detail, willingness to go “ the extra mile”, exceptional follow-through skills
- Excellent typing and computer skills including MS Word, Power Point and Excel
- BA/BS degree required
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.