Clinical Administrative Specialist
Boston, MA | Contract To Hire
This is a great opportunity for recent college graduates seeking to grow within the healthcare industry. One of Boston' s prominent hospitals is currently seeking a highly professional Clinical Admin Support Specialist to join their team. The ideal candidate must be willing to collaborate and communicate with the staff in order to learn the nature of the position.
- Front desk check-in and check-out functions.
- General administrative support.
- Logging submitted forms into database.
- Schedule patient appointments.
- Serve as liaison between patients, referring providers, patient representatives and the hospital care team to procure detailed clinical information.
- Other administrative functions as needed.
- Bachelor' s Degree
- 1-3 years of office experience
- Friendly, outgoing and creative personality
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.