Call Center - Healthcare
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108
This role is a great opportunity for a customer service professional with a passion for helping customers and making a difference in the community. The ideal candidate has a personable phone manner, a great work ethic and prior experience doing phone customer service work. This associate is responsible for maintaining customer relationships by responding to phone inquiries and taking the appropriate actions.
Applicants must be available to work (6) out of (7) days a week. Flexibility is required.
ALSO, specify any additional languages you may speak.
- Keeping hospitals, colleges, physicians and businesses connected to callers by providing exceptional customer service to callers
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiries; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer' s understanding of information and answer.
- Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response in customers' accounts.
- Improves quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- 1+ years working in a call center environment
- A friendly and professional phone manner
- Bilingual candidates strongly preferred
- Typing speed of 50wpm or more is required
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere.