Administrative Assistant for Boutique Consulting Firm
Boston, MA | Contract To Hire
Our client, a Boutique Consulting Firm located in Boston, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their growing team. This position will directly support their CEO in all administrative aspects, with an emphasis on heavy calendar management. This is an ideal opportunity for an administrative professional looking to join a dynamic, prestigious organization.
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management including heavy calendar and travel management
- Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems
- Sending out and receiving mail and packages
- Preparing business correspondence (often using word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation computer software)
- Sending faxes and managing Files
- Research and the identification of key data sources
- Ordering and receiving food deliveries for meetings
- Performing multifaceted general office support
- Preparing meeting minutes, meeting notes and internal support materials.
- Sending and receiving forms for the company
- All Day-to-day operation matters
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity in the application of project management principles.
- Strong and proven coordination and project management skills.
- General understanding of research operations or general background in healthcare and organizational relationships.
- Specific knowledge of grant application and management procedures
Interested and qualified applicants should e-mail their resumes in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere.