Administrative Assistant Finance
Boston, MA | Contract To Hire
Our client, a leading investment firm is seeking an administrative assistant to support several Directors. This is a temporary to hire opportunity and a great way to get your foot in the door at a prestigious firm.
- Maintain several Director’ s calendars and schedule meetings
- Make travel arrangements for domestic and international travel
- Prepare correspondence, letters and memos
- Board of Director meeting preparation
- Bachelor’ s degree or related executive support experience
- Two-Four years’ experience providing administrative support
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: email@example.com
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you' re looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston' s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply cannot find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.