Administrative Assistant-Direct Hire Opportunity
Boston, MA | Direct Hire
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our client' s growing team in their Boston office. This role will be focused on supporting the schedule of the CEO; facilitating a variety of client engagements and projects. The Administrative Assistant will work directly with respected leaders as well as the growing and dynamic team.
- Corresponding with multiple vendors, clients, team members, and colleagues. This will include all steps of coordinating meetings and conference calls, arranging travel and meeting logistics, and calendar/schedule maintenance.
- Proactively supporting the many ongoing projects and initiatives of the managing directors and CEO
- Maintaining and contributing to office organization and general daily office tasks.
- Assisting in various roles and responsibilities; such as assisting with firm-wide events, annual conferences, and casual gathering with team members.
- Collaborating with team members individually and as a team to reach goals and achieve initiatives.
- Representing the company at various events and via written and spoken correspondence.
- Using software to maintain the growing database of members, client work, products, and sales leads.
- Other responsibilities as needed and requested pertaining to managing and supporting the CEO, the Administrative Manager and the different teams of the firm
- Bachelor' s degree required
- 2-3 years of consistent and relevant work experience - This is a MUST!
- Ability and willingness to navigate complex scheduling and calendar needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to " getting things right the first time" and follow-through on tasks and responsibilities
- Highly organized with attention to detail and focus on excellence
- Advanced skill with Microsoft Office suite
- Flexibility with work schedule as events and initiatives may require it
- Flexibility to handle a varying array of tasks and responsibilities with confidence