Administrative Assistant - University Corporate Relations
262 Washington Street Boston, MA 02108 | Contract To Hire
A well-known university in Cambridge seeks an administrative professional to provide administrative support to multiple senior industrial liaison officers under minimal supervision. This is a full time, contract to hire position with lots of room for growth. The organization is looking for someone ready to welcome new challenges, who can grow into a role where they reach out to stakeholders, help to plan workshops, and use social media.
The duties performed will be in direct support of the major activities of the industrial liaison officers, including visits in, visits out, executive briefings, video conferences, teleconferences, and the preparation of and follow-up on these activities. Specific duties and priorities vary from Officer to officer. This role will be responsible for complex and diverse duties in support the Office of Corporate Relations, working within established systems, databases, and other systems of communication, reporting, and accepted office policies. This position will anticipate and initiate actions regarding office operations that require knowledge of the Institute, other departments, and accepted operations and work cooperatively within the administrative team.
- HS Diploma/GED high school diploma, post high school education preferred
- 3 years’ experience in a business office setting
- Proficiency with MS Office and Apple systems
- Communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Strong judgment and tact
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, and ready to interact effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Forward your most up to date resume in a Microsoft Word document
- Please include your phone number and preferred email address
Hire Partnership, LLC | www.HirePartnership.com